The field of business Analysis is growing in popularity year by year and companies are searching for top-notch experienced business analysts. Lots of the best business analysts have sought out business certification. The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) is an independent non-profit professional association that offers business analysis certification. IIBA® provides two different professional business analyst certificates: Certificate of Competency in Company Evaluation ™ (CCBA®) and Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®). Depending upon your level of business analysis experience, you might be eligible for these certificates, but how can you know if certificate is a fantastic option for you?
Here are five good Reasons to be a certified business analyst:
- Stick out in the job market – If you are looking for a new business analyst position, or intend to do so within the next few years, professional certification can be a differentiator between you and other job seekers and can move your resume to the top of the heap.
- Round out your business analysis knowledge – There cbap training are many unique aspects to company analysis and you might just have experience in a number of them. While studying for certification, you will learn many new concepts which you can apply to your everyday BA work.
- Show your employer that you are growth-minded – To be able to move up in your present job or become more marketable for future jobs, it is necessary to demonstrate a desire to keep learning and growing. Assessing for and passing a certification examination will reveal that you are striving to improve your skills.
- A feeling of personal achievement – Sometimes it is just important to have a target and reveal yourself you can do it. A feeling of personal accomplishment will provide you self-confidence and make you willing to travel beyond your comfort zone.
- Establish yourself as ago to person in your staff – If you would like to be a leader on your work group, having a business certification can help establish your credibility. As you examine the certification materials and once you pass the examination, you will have chances to bring up business best practices with your teammates and try them out. Just be careful you do not get preachy about best practices. Bear in mind that everyone handles change otherwise.
If any of these Reasons resonate with you, it is a fantastic time to look up the prerequisites for company analysis certification and see if you can now meet them. Otherwise, it is easy to put a plan together with measures to get there.